Monday 23 July 2012

Polytunnel: Part 2 - More hoops than The Olympics

Monday 23rd July 2012
The instructions clearly state that this polytunnel will be a two person job and will take two days. OK, I'm working mostly on my own, only calling upon Sue when I need three hands, so I've allowed myself three days for the frame, leaving Wednesday as the deadline for the cover. However, I'm beginning to watch the weather forecast nervously, as I think we could possibly slip back to Thursday.

The first hoop constructed.

And it fits in the foundation pipes!





Just another 14 foundation pipes to drive in,
making sure they are all vertical and level.


Taking shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...